Less code, more responsibility?
Do you appreciate less code and more management? Do you want to be responsible for the complete software development process from design to support? Then you are welcome to join us, HvS-Consulting AG, and help us to enhance our IS-FOX security software product portfolio.
To support our team in Garching near Munich we are looking immediately for a
Software Architekt / Team Lead Software Development (m/f/d)
Our product portfolio consists of an e-learning management system on-premise and cloud, a secure file exchange solution, Office Add-ins for the classification of e-mails and documents and e-mail encryption for Microsoft Outlook. You can view our product portfolio on www.is-fox.com
What we offer:
- In one sentence: You take technical responsibility for our software products.
- Together with Product Management, you plan and design the development of IS-FOX Software, maintain our development environment in the cloud and further optimize the development process.
- You coordinate our small 3-person team of internal and external developers.
- Your solution competence helps the team to write even better code. If necessary, you can also write some code in C# or ASP.NET.
- In addition: a relaxed, young and empathic team, flat hierarchy, cooperation based on partnership, attractive pay, a modern office, good transport connections and flexible working hours.
Your qualifications and skills:
- Study of (business) computer science.
- Good expertise in the Microsoft development world (Visual Studio, TFS, ASP.Net, MS SQL).
- Understanding of the "big picture" of software development.
- Solution-oriented, pragmatic way of thinking.
- Passion for management and social competence for leading a small team.
Interested? Please send your CV with a few lines about why you’re interested to Michaela Lüngen at firstname.lastname@example.org